“Relaxing and lush greenery”

East Hampton Point Hotel
queens, ny
“Relaxing and lush greenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

A fantastic property to unwind, a 3 piece band entertained Fri night until 9:00, (some of the group members commute from NJ! Wow). Stayed in Palmer House suites for the weekend, room was very luxurious ( especially the gas fireplace), pillows were too plump. Restaurant offered fresh seafood and other entrees that opened up our taste buds.
Looking forward to,a return visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank seasunblue

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Boca Raton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

I made my son's rehearsal dinner here this past weekend and it was a huge success!
Everything went very smoothly and the staff worked hard to please and they are very experienced.
The new chef, James Carpenter, prepared fabulous hors d'ouevres which were plentiful and delicious. The dinner was excellent and was served beautifully.
Then highlight of the dinner was the dessert buffet wherein the chef created fabulous homemade ice creams and three cakes with fresh fruit and more! It was a hit! (In the past the food at EHP, was at best mediocre). James Carpenter, previously a chef at some of the top hamptons restaurants has transformed the expectations.
Annie, the event coordinator, who took over the position from someone who had moved on truly was wonderful. She was professional from the beginning and assured me that she would take care of me and she did. She helped me with many of the details with a smile.
The tasting prior to the event was excellent.
Nick the bartender was professional, polite, and very helpful.
I would highly recommend the venue for any event ! It exceeded my expectations and I am very grateful to the entire staff.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Risomer
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

This was one of the nicest places we've stayed at and I'd recommend it to anyone... The reason for our stay was a family retreat, and the hotel's separate sleeping facilities plus the common areas allowed for intimate privacy as well as group settings. My wife and I stayed in the Palmer House #1, and our son was in #2... We *think* there were other guests in Palmer's other quarters, but we're not really sure - THAT'S how cool this place is! Sipping coffee, watching TV sitting around our in-room push-button fireplaces was a perfect way to start our chilly mornings.

The hotel is not for everyone. If you're into a social scene and want to be walking distance to restaurants, stay somewhere else... but if you're into quiet repose and want to enjoy friends and family in an understated, elegant setting, you owe it to yourself to put East Hampton Point on your "to stay at" list.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bummer in the bunch, but we stayed at the Palmer House #1 & #2 a...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

Was here for a wedding Perfect setting Sunset over the water etc But I was unprepared for how good the food was Literally the best food Ive ever had at a wedding

We decided to stay overnight and the rooms were gorgeous. Lovely big baths with rainfall showers

It was SO nice that Im planning a trip just to stay there again

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dannyboy10025
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

I booked online before I went to East Hampton Point and did not know what to expect really. When I got there I moved into my little cottage (number 8) and felt like I was at home. I loved it!!! It's so cute, just enough space for me and my roommates from college to hang out and relax! It has a King bed and two twins and two FULL bathrooms for us to get ready! We went out to restaurants and even though it's off-season we had a great time

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Suffern, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

The front desk was so helpful and friendly and my bed was so comfortable. I forgot a few things at East Hampton Point and they were sent to me Fed Ex at no charge, promptly. I will definitely be back again over the winter and next summer

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Helen M
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

I went to a wedding at East Hampton Point a couple of weeks ago and stayed in cottage 3 with my girlfriend. It was perfect not to have to drive anywhere after the wedding. It was one of the nicest weddings we've been to and our room was beautiful too. Our room also had a large deck area to hang out on which was nice to be able to sit outside. The waitstaff at the restaurant was efficient and the hotel staff made sure we had everything we needed.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
East Hampton Art House Bed and Breakfast
The Hedges Inn
The Hedges Inn
#1 of 12 in East Hampton

Been to East Hampton Point Hotel? Share your experiences!