“Great food - good price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
EH
“Great food - good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2008

I think Pepperoni's has one of the best pizzas around.And what some people (who haven't eaten there) don't know is the dinners are AWESOME. Try it you'll like it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my neighbor...lol!Ans they have the most amazing Hawainn Pizza ever,with coconut on top!Yummmy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I never used to order pizza from here because I heard it was inspected and was found with rats and droppings. Now it's...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2007

I never used to order pizza from here because I heard it was inspected and was found with rats and droppings. Now it's under new ownership and cleaner. I get the Grandma pizza with onion and garlic plus garlic knots. Hey, I love garlic and i love italian. I also burp and fart a lot after eating it. It's all fun.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook