“A neat hide-a-way restaurant”
Review of Blue Parrot

Blue Parrot
Ranked #21 of 67 Restaurants in East Hampton
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Mexican
New York City, New York
“A neat hide-a-way restaurant”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

You may need to search for this place -- it is slightly hidden from the main parking lot in East Hampton. It is small and noisy. Food is standard Tex-Mex. Prices are fair. Good for a change of pace restaurant in this town .

Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We came early on a week night in August, so didn't have to deal with crowds of weekenders getting their drink on. We were greeted and seated warmly, and orders taken quickly, food served not long after. We would have preferred to have more time to finish appetisers before getting our mains, especially since the restaurant wasn't too busy yet. No complaints for American style Tex-Mex food. Maybe too many peppers and too little chicken in the fajitas. Prices coherent with this type of restaurant in the Hamptons this time of year. Would go back.

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We were staying with my sister in East Hampton and she told us taht we had to try the Blue Parrot for Margaritas and great mexican food. We were not disappointed. The food, drinks and service were great! Eventhough there is no view and it overloks a parking lot and side street- it is a very fun place for all ages..

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Never again”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I walked by the Blue Parrot Friday evening to get a drink with some friends, it was pretty busy due to the Film Fest crowd. I ordered a dirty martini, and the bartender told me that he did not know how to make one. I then ordered a vodka club soda and he said $8.00. I went back to him to order another vodka club soda (at this point he was inebriated), he just sprayed seltzer in my glass. I told him I asked for a vodka club soda, he used the same glass full of club soda then he took a bottle of absolute topped it off and said $10.00. I stared at him blankly, he slurred "you don't want it?" And I said no. Not only did the price change, but he also did not have the decency to remake my drink. Terrible service, I would never go back!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ppritty18
new Jersey
“Blue parrot never again”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

Very expensive for quality of Mexican food. My dry chicken burrito needed some salsa ( no chips or salsa provided gratis on the table ) upon my request I was charged another$12.00 for some chips and a bland chopped tomato salsa without any heat. The couple next to us requested more chicken in their fajitas...apparently all peppers. The $15.00 margaritas were in a small rocks glass. The decor was cute but outside lots of flies. Would suggest another place .