The service is nice for a B&B, India at the front desk is very attentive.
I did have a problem with my room, it was small and noisy. Granted they have many rooms to pick from, and they are all different in sizes, but I guess I ended up with the noisiest.
I guess the main problem is that all the rooms in the main house are above the very trendy restaurant they operate. So unless you are partaking, it won't be quiet until past midnight on a weekend.
I did love the decor at the restaurant. The food is great.
Next time I would definitely try to pick a bigger room and make sure it is in a quiet area.
Overall a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, The Maidstone Hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Maidstone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton, Hamptons