This was the second time we went in 2 years. Last year was lively on a weekend and this time was a typical Hamptons Mobday. Very quite. However the waiter, a very tall guy was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great evening after the crazy July 4 weekend. We will go back and may even stay there when we revisit the Hamptons from London England.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, The Maidstone Hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Maidstone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton, Hamptons