My husband and I just spent 3 lovely days at The Maidstone. I booked the hotel through Jetsetter and we were delighted with everything it had to offer. All the rooms are individually designed and have such beauitful colour, fabrics and style.
The Living Room Restaurant was excellent and had a wonderful atmosphere and the food and staff were excellent.
Randy who managed the accomodation side of things was very helpful and gave a wonderful suggestion for dinner and made reservations for us.
Our only comments are that the walls are very thin (yes I understand it is a very old house). But in the morning you can easily hear the music from the restaurant and in the evening the guests in the restaurant. I wouldn't recommend to any older guests who like to go to bed early, or you may need a room further from the dining room area.
We would love to return but the rates in Spring/Summer are very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at The Maidstone boutique hotel, just a short drive from New York City, you will be welcomed as a friend. Located in the storied East End of Long Island, The Maidstone Hotel in East Hampton offers superior style, natural beauty and fine living. We invite you to discover all the unique nooks of our Long Island retreat: from the chic comfort of our lounge, our glorious garden, and our cozy rooms, to the pure, natural flavors of our cuisine while every whim is satisfied by impeccable service that is always gracious and never pretentious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Maidstone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c/o The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton
- The Maidstone Hotel East Hampton, Hamptons