One star because it is close to Greenport. Like others have mentioned, the restaurant was closed when we went. But what you have to watch out for is leaving stuff in the room. My husband left his $200 Ray Bans on the dresser while we were out one day, never to be seen again. It was cloudy the whole weekend so by the time we realized that they were missing it was time to go and and we had to leave early. There was no one in the office, and no breakfast that morning for some reason. No great loss on the breakfast but if it's advertised you should at least have it available. We finally had to leave the key and get on the road. I left a voice mail at the office about the missing glasses but they didn't return my call. At least they could call and say they did not find them, they would ask around, something. But since they didn't even bother to return the call it gives me a really bad feeling about the place. Their voice mail message doesn't mention that they are closed for the season, since it says to leave a message for a reservation. Someone should be monitoring the voice mails in any event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Inn at North Fork offers 29 refurbished guest rooms and suites conveniently located on the beautiful and charming North Fork of Long Island, New York. Nestled in the heart of wine country, The Blue Inn is minutes from unspoiled beaches, historic and picturesque villages, bustling restaurants and quaint shops. We invite you to experience for yourself the quiet country feel, natural beauty and miles of open bucolic farmland and vineyards of the North Fork. The Blue Inn offers a choice of one and two room suites and efficiencies that are ideal for couples and families. Each of our units offer a kitchenette featuring a sink, gas stove, mini refrigerator and microwave oven. In room amenities also include complimentary Wi-Fi internet, courtesy coffee, remote cable TV with HBO, hair dryer, air conditioning and daily maid service. All our rooms are non-smoking.Our casual restaurant is open seasonally and offers indoor and outdoor seating, serving lunch and dinner. In your down time, take in the sun around our outdoor pool and barbecue in our shaded picnic area. The Blue Inn is the perfect haven from everyday bustle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Blue Inn At North Fork reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Inn At North Fork Hotel East Marion
- Blue Dolphin Hotel
- The Blue Inn At North Fork East Marion, NY