All reviews lavender farm room was clean north fork orient point the main house mini kitchen stay there again few weeks beautiful north office staff new london main road stayed longer short drive shelter island long island summer
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Really enjoyed our stay in August for a couple of nights! Such a nice cozy motel which is more affordable than others in the area. Clean and comfortable room with nicely stocked kitchenette. Nice size pool to relax in and free continental breakfast. A nice fire pit to sit around in the evening with a glass of wine! Since I love going back to visit the area where my grandparents lived in Southold, I will be sure to come back and stay here again! Hope to visit more of the local wineries too!

Stayed: August 2018
MaryO2692, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

It makes my day to know your stay was such a comfortable and convenient one -- thanks for taking a moment to share your experience! We're always happy to recommend some other things to do in the area, so next time, we'd love to chat with you. Can't wait to welcome you back.

All the best,
Mary, General Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This is a nice hotel and a great value compared to what some others charge in wine country. The rooms need some update but still very comfortable and clean and the kitchen is stocked with everything you need which was a nice plus. There is also a nice outdoor pool for the kids can enjoy. The cleaning staff stops cleaning the rooms after 12pm but all we needed was some clean towels which we just asked for. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Greenport/North Fork area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
MaryO2692, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us, Alex -- thanks for sharing that our staff was readily available and happy to help. I'd like to apologize if our cleaning staff missed you -- while they clean rooms until 2 PM, we're always happy to come back to you, so don't hesitate to let us know next time. I understand your concerns about updating, and can assure you we're always working on how best to improve. In the meantime, we'd love to have you back for another stay sometime. -Mary, General Manager

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

A last minute getaway before school starts and what a great place to spend it. The rooms were clean and everything we needed was in the room. We stayed in cottage 125 and there was four of us (2 adults and 2 children) we we brought a blow up bed for the second child as there was only one bed in the second bedroom but it worked out great. The pool was clean but cold and refreshing. The lavender farm next door made a nice smell throughout the grounds. The lady at checkin was lovely and we got into our room earlier than expected.
No bikes for use but you can hire them if needed from Dans Bike Rental. Can’t wait to come back in summer 2019

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
theblueinn, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Wendy,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to make this a home away from for all of our guests. Please pass the word and come back soon.
Mary O'Brien

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Went there with friends. Wonderful place to stay. They offer a great breakfast on their patio. Very nice pool. The rooms are large and clean. Mary and her staff are very friendly and make sure everything runs smooth.
Next-door to the Lavender Farm!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
theblueinn, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Susan,
Thank you so much for your feed back. I am over joyed you had a wonderful stay with us and we look forward to you coming back soon. We will be open this winter, please come and see us.
Mary O'Brien

Reviewed 8 August 2018

What a pleasant surprise. Needed a place to stay for business and pleasure for a few days during the week. Had originally booked for July but had to cancel last minute due to a funeral. Management was so accommodating. Allowed me to reschedule my trip without a penalty. Rooms were updated and clean with a few surprise amenities. Pool was great as well. Looking forward to staying there again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jayme K
Mary O, General Manager at The Blue Inn At North Fork, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

It was our pleasure to accommodate your change of plans, Jayme. We understand that unexpected things can happen, and we're happy to do what we can to help. I'm glad you were able to make it out for a well-deserved getaway, and I can't thank you enough for this kind review. Looking forward to your next stay.

Yours,