Quintessentials Bed and Breakfast and Spa
The Blue Inn At North Fork(East Marion)(Great Value!)
US$252
Harborfront Inn at Greenport(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$390
Cliffside Resort Condominiums(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$232
US$411
US$396
Shelter Island House(Shelter Island)(Great Value!)
US$307
Official Site
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
US$261
Sunset Beach(Shelter Island)
Heron Suites(Southold)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbed and breakfastmy husband and iget awayother guestsnorth forkmakes you feellives up to its namehomemade baked goodsmade us feel at homecookiescorned beef hashbirthday weekendrelaxing experiencefarm standluxury bath productshot dishesblue mountain jamaican
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My boyfriend surprised me with an overnight stay at Quintessentials and we had a great time. Sylvia was a great and entertaining host. The Negril Room was perfect for us and the accommodations warm and welcoming. We also enjoyed quite the spread for breakfast: homemade coffee cake, pumpkin bread and biscuits along with poached eggs, turkey bacon, turkey sausage, Greek salad, fresh fruit, plantains, coffee, tea and OJ. We were in hog heaven! :) My one regret is that we could only stay one night. We will definitely be back! Quintessentials is definitely the place to stay when visiting the North Fork of LI.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hope1016
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband & I spent a night at Quintessentials last week for our anniversary, we were greeted by Sylvia with a cup of tea and cookies on our arrival. We immediately connected with her
and spent time laughing and telling stories. She has pride in her B&B and has gone to great lengths to see her guests are comfortable. We stayed in the Kingston Room, which was very nice, but it is in the front of the house & next time we will choose a quieter room in the back of the house. A beautiful brunch was served the next day that we shared with Sylvia which we thoroughly enjoyed. As you can see, I have changed the name of the B&B to Sylvia's Place, she's great !!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Art4Fun
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Sylvia is the best innkeeper! Her genuine and personal touch makes you feel welcome and at home immediately. She takes the time to sit with you and get to know who you are while providing all necessary information about the inn and area.
The room was very nice and tranquil (Negril). I felt like I was in the tropics with the soothing blue hues. Breakfast was nothing short of amazing and delicious. Fresh multi-course meal in a sit down fashion while getting to know other guests. Dialogue is fun and easy. If the weather is nice you sit outside on the beautiful deck surrounded by nature and fresh air. The gardens are beautiful and great fun to walk through. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LTfromCT
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have stayed at Quintessentials 4 years in a row. Sylvia Daly is a hostess second to none. She has ruined me for all B&B's! Seriously, the accommodations are very clean, comfortable and nicely done. Each room has a theme and all are very warm and relaxing. The whole atmosphere of the property is quaint and just gives you the feel of "home".

Her breakfast is a brunch. Served later than most (around 9:45am) and will last about an hour. You won't need lunch! Sylvia also will go to great lengths for special dietary needs. The food is fresh, healthy choices, and she will share recipes! What is unique is how she presents each course and will join you at the table. The conversation is always warm and inviting. During the summer months, while the weather is good, dining on the deck helps add to the relaxation.

If you wish to stay for a while, you can spend time on the property in the lounge chairs, hammock swing or rocking chairs. There are lovely flowers and gardens spread out. And even a nice gazebo. Inside, there is a nice library and sitting room on the first floor.

I cannot say enough about the charm and dedication this wonder innkeeper has toward her guests. She is extraordinaire! And Quintessentials Bed and Breakfast and Spa is the ultimate in B&B experience.

Room Tip: The Brandon room has a Jacuzzi tub. A couple of other rooms have private decks.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank WendyRN118
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed at Quintessentials for a couple of nights with my sister and teenage daughter. We stayed in the Kingston room. It was terrific. The king-sized bed was very comfortable and we were provided an extra fold-out bed since there was three of us.

The breakfasts were amazing. All the food was fresh and absolutely delicious. We are still raving about the home-made coffee cake and biscuits. The frittatas, potatoes, juice and coffee were also excellent.

Sylvia was such a pleasure. We had great conversations with her every day. Aside from her excellent hospitality, Sylvia did an amazing job with the spa services. I had a facial for the first time and it was superb.

By the time we checked-out, I felt as though we had just ended a visit with a long-lost relative. Sylvia really made us feel at home. This was one of the most relaxing vacations I ever had.

Another great thing about this B&B is it's location. It was close to downtown Greenport, the LI wineries, Orient State Park/beach, farm stands, the ferries and several restaurants.

I only have good things to say. We will be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms have their own unique charm.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family