“Pizza with a twist ”
Review of Red Tomato

Red Tomato
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in East Norwich
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We had the margaritas pizza cooked just right, a little burnt but good. The roasted artichoke salad was large and very filling. The panini's were melted to perfection. I felt like I was back in Italy ,great atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We decided to go to this restaurant after getting it as a GROUPON deal. The deal was...(believe it or not)....a carafe of sangria for 2, a HUGE salad for us to share with artisian bread, 2 Pasta skillet entrees, and a desert to split for $24! Hubby ordered the Gnoch skillet and I ordered the Alla Norma Eggplant skillet which were both oh so delish!!!! The salad that we shared, we could not even eat it all, and the CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE...OMG...EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING! I almost felt GUILTY paying as little as we did for such great food, friendly and prompt service, and a cool atmosphere! Our bill at the end of our meal accumulated to $2 for tx! This is highway robbery! WONDERFUL RESTAURANT! I so wish this was closer to home! Definetely worth checking out with or without the Groupon!!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We have tried Red Tomato a couple of times. The food is okay...expensive for what it is and nothing special. You can sit inside or outdoors...atmosphere very average. I personally did not care for the decor. We have not returned there.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is Long Island, New York, home to some of the best pizza in the world and OMG none of it can be found in this place. Everything here either lacks the taste of taste or it is overbearing.
I doubt this pizza would be the best in Changetrains Nebraska, let alone in N.Y. The salad was fresh but the dressing was nasty. The cheesecake for desert was dry, dry I tell you.
With all of the great pizza in this area it"s hard to see how this place remains in business

Reviewed 25 November 2013

More than $15 for a small pizza that serves 1-2. But a wood fire blistered crust made from flour imported from Italy make these pies special.