“Lovely food, lovely atmosphere”
Review of Smugglers' Den Inn

Smugglers' Den Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Cubert
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had our 1st wedding anniversary meal there and it was delicious! Lovely old building and you can take your dog with you :)

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was my first visit to this lovely looking thatched pub for lunch as a family of 7 - the pub with it's extensive grounds it very pleasant indeed. The staff that served us were excellent too. Everyone enjoyed their meals - although I have to say we all (with one exception) had either the burger or the fish and chips. A lot of the menu was a bit too fancy for our liking. Not your usual sort of pub grub sadly. Not a place I would return too in a hurry.

2  Thank Clive J
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We visited here on 4th Octber 2013, the pub is tucked away in lovely setting, well worth seeking out. I can recommend the black pudding fritters highly and also possibly the best fillet steak I have ever had, and I've eaten some steaks! The lady who served us was extremely friendly and helpful, try a pint (or few) of the Skinners Porthleven ;). Shall definitely be back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The venue is amazing. The food was OTT. I HATE big thick chips, I asked for burger and chips, I got burger on rank bread and 6 mega blocks of potato. Massiffffff... Like sticklebricks. Never again.

3  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night for my mothers birthday and it was so wonderful. The staff were really friendly and all smiling which I do notice as I feel that miserable staff really show. The food was fantastic and we had the yummiest chocolate cake for dessert which the chef prepared especially for mum. Reasonable prices as this is not your normal cheap pub food, it's so much better. Will definitely be back here again!

1  Thank The_jazzle