“Excellent B and B in a great area”

Carole's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Quogue
Carole's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 East Quogue B&B and Inns
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Excellent B and B in a great area”
Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Very pleasant B and B just off the main Montauk highway on a quiet street near the town. Room quite basic and maybe a few more amenities could be added such as shampoo. Breakfasts very good and quite simple with fruit plate and nice egg dish as well. Easy to get to and has excellent large pool in the back. Perhaps a bit pricey but it is in a high priced area!

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JudyandDave

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
HOUSTON
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was very pleased with my stay. My room, upstairs was immaculate with an attached bathroom and a very comfortable bed. The place was spotless. The location is readily accessible from the nearby highway and is very convenient to the very nice beach nearby. Carole fixes a huge breakfast and you won't go away hungry. And the price is very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending a stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Traveller346
Valley stream
Reviewed 25 October 2010

We arrived a little after check in, Carole wasn't in but left instructions and the keys to the house and our room. My fiancee and I entered and it was a very clean and airy house. The bedroom was lovely, the bathroom was also clean.
We eventually met Carole, who showed us around. She seemed a bit reserved, but very professional and friendly.
Her breakfasts were good and recommendations were on point. She recommended the Stony Creek Inn restuarant......OMG.
I would definitely go back to this B&B.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank cocosugar
Orinda, California
Reviewed 11 June 2010

I Stayed with my brother at Carole's during a visit to monitor construction of my nearby Hampton Bays home rebuild. What attracted me to Carole's at first was the modest price, but when we arrived we were also pleased to find that the room was nice, and very clean. More importantly, the house is charming and Carole cooks a great breakfast. The first morning, she served French Toast and some very sweet fresh cut fruit. The second day, she cooked some great scrambled eggs and bacon, with bagels and, again, the best fruit I've had in a long time.
The house is very charming - it has a nice large front porch where we enjoyed sitting in the evening, watching fireflies and enjoying the cool breeze. The place is very quiet, yet is only half a block from East Quogue's main street. One other nice feature was the high speed internet. Again, a very nice B&B at a reasonable price, with a truly caring host.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Connecticut
Reviewed 15 September 2007

Our family stayed at Carol's in the summer of 2006. We had stayed in Montauk only in the past trips to the Hamptons and the South Fork. But decided to split it up a little on this visit. When we first arrived in the afternoon no one was home but a key was left for us along with directions and we found our way. The room was fair and the bathroom a bit dated. We enjoyed the proximty to the beach and point (short drive) where my son could play and my husband could go fishing and I could enjoy the scenery at night after a busy day of travels. We stayed two nights and Carol was there for breakfast one morning and then being a teacher she had another woman the next morning. Carol admitted the other woman would probably be more accomodating than she and she was? We found it a bit odd as the owner was not so easy going as her help? Anyway the stay was fine not the fanciest or best B&B we have stayed at, but the place was clean, breakfast was good and the price was fair. The town was cute and nice place in their park to walk. A few shops and resturants.

• Stayed June 2006, travelled with family
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Grassmere Inn Bed and Breakfast
Grassmere Inn Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 4 in Westhampton Beach

Been to Carole's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!