“Quaint, yet delicious.”

Sakura House Incorporated
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in East Quogue
Reviewed 28 November 2009

Don't let this small, white-wash walls, simple restaurant-environment fool you-this place has sushi that can compete with the more fancier japanese restaurants on the island. It's also perfect place for anyone trying to escape the insanity of the hamptons with your sushi-cravings. This is a traditional japanese restaurant-so expect some looks if you want to eat your food with a fork. (tsk, tsk, tsk.....)

You can feel the homely-ness of the workers here. Usually, this small establishment has very few customers, so expect fast service.

Only problem, is if they are busy and/or have a lot of deliveries, you may want to come back another day. I went with a group of friends, (oddly on a Thursday night,) the place was swamped and full of deliveries, it took an hour for just for them to start making our order.

Every meal comes with a complementary platter of edamames and a glass of water. The prices are more than reasonable, with well-made, delicious fresh sushi. Everything from eel to rainbow rolls, crabsticks to a delicious miso soup, you'll find everything for everyone's japanese-food tastes.

My favorite-the smoked salmon sushi. I surprisingly have trouble finding this on other restaurant's menus', but I'm sure I could special order it.

This restaurant was the first japanese restaurant I've ever been to, which my friend took me to. This is where I learned to fall in love with sushi, and this place will always have a special place in my heart.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hampton Bays, New York
Reviewed 22 February 2008

Ken"s sushi is by far the best west of the canal. Fair pricing and have brought platters to parties instead of booze, always a big hit. Favorite - Spicy Crunch Tuna Roll.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook