Kurumba is good for couple’s getaway. Very tropical ambience!! It is full of lush coconut trees. I think they spend a lot on the landscaping! The design of the island makes guests feel exclusive and private. The private villa with Jacuzzi is awesome. There is an outdoor Jacuzzi in which you can take a comfortable hot bath while listening to the birds’ singing. As for the restaurant, I would recommend Al Qasr! Sorry there is no picture here because my camera was running out of battery that night. They offer Lebanese food which indeed adds some exotic elements to the island vacation. The beach bar is a good location for couples to watch the stars. Although they have band performance, it is still considered a bit too quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel