First of all, I must compliment the staff of Kurumba, they truly make you feel special and very welcomed. At the airport I was picked up by Ashot, who was very helpful and helped me with the baggage, after a short boat ride there I was in this tropical paradise island called Kurumba! My Bungalow was right on the beach. I was so impressed by the crystal clear water and the fish everywhere. Snorkeling was awesome. Food was great. The staff was very good, the housekeeping, the F&B, the Guest Service, everyone was really helpful and friendly. The reception staff was so efficient and I can't remember all names but they were all great no exceptions. The lady at the souvenir shop was very nice and helped to pick a few nice bits and pieces. Anyway, about my Bungalow, wow, what a nice cozy place that was! The bathroom had an outdoor shower. The cleanliness was great,the room service was pretty quick deliviering the orders, free wi-fi and the room was cleaned twice a day! I can't thank the team at Kurumba enough for my fantastic holiday experience. Highly recommend. I think if you're looking for a great experience then Kurumba is definetely a good choice.
P.S Becareful with the sun it's pretty strong, use the sun block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel