i've been traveling alot around the world but our stay at Kurumba maldives has been realy something else - an unbelieveable expirience
this place is perfect from the moment we arrived at the airport we felt as if we've gone to heaven.
the service and kindness of the staff (especialy Neffile and Hussin) is incredible.
the qulity and maintenance of the place is amazing, the food is delicious,
the spa is great, the rooms are beautiful very big and comfertable with free wifi
and of course the view and the place is just one of the most amazing places ive ever seen !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Destinology, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel