"More than that, it feels at home!"
When people travel for almost 2,500 miles to a secluded island for their first-time with a totally new culture (Muslim) and other tourists' diverse cultures, having a feeling at sweet home is a treasure.
As a journalist, I feel blessed to travel around quite a lot. While it is always exciting to experience new things, I draw to myself a conclusion: "The best part of the world to me is where I can be filled with simple joy and thrilled by new discoveries yet simultaneously stay me connected with a bigger family - playing together- a deeper sense of belonging."
The island-of-coconut Kurumba gave me that special affection - not only during my stay - but also when I'm now back home. I feel I've belonged to that land which has turned to my own soul-land from now on, whenever and wherever I go. I definitely want to come back.
And I keep talking about that wonderful coconut-white sand, the family-like treat and hospitality from every single staff (who I deem as my brothers and sisters) and the world-class 5 star service.
This indeed marvels me. I hope you feel the same.
God bless you all.
“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.”
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel