This is a real gem. We stayed here for a 4 day break and loved every minute of it. Rooms were excellent, very modern, clean, nicely cooled and free wifi. We stayed on the opposite side of the island and found it very peaceful. (You don't even notice the planes over head). Staff were very friendly, which added to the overall experience. Breakfast was lovely, huge variety and also dinner was too, with a large choice of cultural restaurants to choose from. Snorkeling is a must here! (Rent the underwater camera here for $50) Fantastic, with lots of interesting characters to view, from the coral reefs, fish to the sharks & dolphins. We will return again, a hidden gem and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel