This resort just a short boat ride away from Male, although one of the first resorts in the Maldives, is very well maintained.
From the first welcome with coconut fragranced towels as you alight the boat to the very welcome coconut sorbet at the reception the check in is super smooth.
The rooms allocated to us 211 and 217 ( we were two couples ) were fitted with the very best of fittings and just a stones throw from the beach.
The La Cucine serves an excellent Itallian fare.
The service level across the board is of an excellent standard and one is always made to feel welcome.
All in all a wonderful stay in one of the most picturesque locations in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel