I have never written a review before but having just got back from kurumba I wanted to let everyone know how amazing it was!!! My husband and I went on honeymoon with our 18 month daughter. We booked the private villa with jacuzzi and it was perfect. Really spacious, massive bed, beautiful bathroom and a lovely outdoor jacuzzi. The room was cleaned really well every day and they even put special honeymoon flowers on our bed one night.
We had our own little porch it at the front of the villa and we were right on the beach too which was beautiful. So picturesque and peaceful.
We booked a dine around all inclusive, I would definitely recommend this as there are 8 different restaurants that you can use with this option whereas just all inclusive is much more limited. Every single restaurant we went to was amazing, the food was stunning. Everything looked and tasted delicious and was what I would call a fancy meal! The breakfast menu itself was amazing - with options such as vodka cured salmon and corn fritters with smashed avocado. The attention to detail and presentation was fantastic! The service was absolutely amazing too, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Everyone loved our daughter and made a special effort to interact with her and make sure she had everything she needed. Hamakaze is definitely worth a visit - a teppanyaki restaurant set over the water and you canwatch the sharks swimming next to you as you eat (non-dangerous).
We used the babysitting service so we could go out for some meals in the evening by ourselves, this too was a fantastic service. We had met the person who would be baby sitting earlier at the kids club and they put me at ease and I felt very comfortable going out and leaving our daughter with the babysitter.
I went to the spa and had some treatments too, it was an absolutely stunning place and the massage and facial I had were just wonderful.
I would recommend kurumba to everyone, a lovely, relaxing, child-friendly, luxurious, delicious food and drink filled place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel