Hey families with small kids, if you're looking into the Maldives, this is the perfect place for you. I've been there with a 2 and half and an 8 months old and it was perfect. Friendly people, great food (try the specific restaurants), calm ocean, havenly sand, comfortable rooms, you have everything. Have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Destinology, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel