It was my first trip to Maldives, and I fell in love with Kurumba almost immediately. The beach was only a few steps’ walk from our room, and it’s just heavenly to relax on the sunlounger while enjoying the stunning sea view and cooling breeze in the early morning. One thing that struck me was the great warmth and friendliness of the staff; they really made us feel very welcome. A well-maintained resort with plenty of activities to do. Food was excellent, and the service professional and efficient. I would like to thank all the staff in Kurumba for making our stay such an enjoyable and unforgettable one. Special mention goes to Glenn’s team at Majaa Recreation, where I first learnt how to snorkel. I’m grateful to Ridyat for his help and very reassuring guidance during my snorkelling safari; it was fun!. There’s also Dhoona who treated us with great hospitality each time we dined at Vihamana – she took the effort to find how our stay had been, answered all our questions with great patience and shared with us things about the local Maldivian life which I would not have been able to read from books. Upul too was very friendly and we learnt a lot about the growing of plants and flowers from him. I believe it’s little things like these that added a very warm and personal touch to our stay. Did I mention that Kurumba has an in-house waste management and water recycling system? It was an eye-opener finding out more about what goes on behind the scenes – I was very impressed. Thank you Kurumba, for the wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel