We stayed with Kurumba for 6 days and we enjoyed ourselves totally. The view from the beach in front of our room is so so and there is no water villas but it make up for these by the well organized daily activities. However, I wished that the management will put up signs to inform guest to register their interest for all snorkeling activities otherwise it may be cancelled. We were so disappointed when we turn up for one of the coral planting snorkeling activity and it was cancelled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, four bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene. Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Destinology, HotelsClick, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel