Almost five star, probably the place we would most like to revisit. Our jaws dropped to the floor when we entered our deluxe beach bungalow it was pure luxury and the rest of the holiday was the same, the staff couldn't do enough for you and the food was fantastic a different theme each night. Even the band sang "Pretty Woman" for my wife.
The fish are so colourful never seen anything else like it in the world.
We have since been back to the Maldives twice to Bandos and Olthuveli and Kurumba is the best. The Maldives make Maurituis looked like Blackpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kurumba is Maldives' very first resort. Located just 10-minutes from the airport with luxury speedboat transfers available 24 hours a day. Explore our vibrant house reef. Relaxing on the white sandy beach. Swimming in our protected crystal clear lagoon. Treat yourself to an exquisite Maldivian spa treatment. Be energized with the daily scheduled activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Be inspired by the Maldives culture, local food, art and dance. Nine styles of accommodation are spread amongst the island's lush tropical gardens. Eight restaurants, three bars, Maldives best nightly entertainment scene, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination. Kurumba is the Maldives in Full Colour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kurumba Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kurumba Maldives Hotel North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Maldives North Male Atoll
- Kurumba Hotel