- Walking into the room, I felt instantly comfortable. It was beautifully decorated and had loads of space, as did the bath.
- Both room and bath were 100% clean.
- The beds were extremely comfortable.
- The back patio is very enjoyable with the beautiful view.
- Breakfasts were oh-so delicious!
- Both on the phone and in person, owner Tina was most gracious and helpful. She went out of her way for us, offering suggestions of things to do, directions, etc.
I would absolutely stay at the Meadowlard Inn again and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowlark Inn is a warm and inviting Inn outside Cooperstown, NY. Located on Highway 20, in East Springfield, it is 5 miles from the Glimmerglass Opera house and 11 miles north of the Village of Cooperstown. Lake Otsego and Glimmerglass State Park are just 3 miles away. We are surrounded by rolling hillside meadows, beautiful farms and open quiet, park-like grounds. A complimentary continental breakfast buffet is included with your stay. ... more less