“What A Delight”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in East Springfield
The Meadowlark Inn Cooperstown
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kendall, NY
“What A Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2009

My husband and I visited Cooperstown, NY for a 4 day vacation. Not wanting to stay at the usual hotel/motel, I found some very nice reviews of the Meadowlark Inn in East Springfield, NY just 10 miles down the road from Cooperstown. Being that the room was only a few dollars more than the usual fare and it included breakfast I booked a room. Am I so glad I did. Tina and George the innkeepers made each day that much more enjoyable. Every morning breakfast included muffins, cereal, bagels, cake coffee, tea, OJ and more (the more being the very tasty belgium waffle they will prepare for you if your want). The room were very clean and very comfortable. Having the back porch to sit on, have some wine and watch the beautiful surroundings only made our stay that more romantic. I can honestly say that if I ever visit the Cooperstown area again I will make The Meadowlark Inn the place I stay and will also recommend it to anyone who asks.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2009

My husband and I recently stayed at The Meadowlark Inn, a wonderful, welcoming B&B outside of Cooperstown in East Springfield. I can recommend this experience without hesitation. The accommodations are lovely, cozy and clean. The Innkeepers, Tina and George are wonderful. The breakfasts were delicious and healthy. My husband especially appreciated fresh homemade waffles every morning. The price, particularly when compared to options in Cooperstown, is extremely reasonable. All in all, a wonderful experience.

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2009

The room was spaceous and clean. We had our grandson with us and he enjoyed the large field behind the motel playing ball with other kids. The Continental Breakfast was great, nothing like the Chain Hotels. You are close enough to Cooperstown and all the other attractions in the area.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2009

We had a three day stay at Meadowlark Inn and enjoyed every bit of it. The owners, George and Tina, were very accomodating and willing to guide us about the areas attractions and where to eat. The facility was comfortable and quiet with peaceful acreage to view and enjoy. We would not hesitate to come again.

Bill & Linda Pacacha
Pennsylvania

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2009

Our family had a great stay at the Meadowlark. The room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom is humongous. The Breakfast was excellent especially the Belgian Waffles. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2009

If you're looking for a place to escape with the girls, this is the perfect place. I ventured out to The Meadowlark Inn with friends as a special treat for our bride-to-be friend. We all loved its magic and charm. The variety of breakfast goodies was delicious--especially the waffles. You must try the waffles! It's a beautiful and cozy place to visit and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2009

We stayed at the Meadowlark Inn on our visit to the Cooperstown area. We couldn't have been happier. This Inn was lovely, spacious, clean and the owners were very accomodating. I have recommended this Inn to others and would definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
#6 of 16 in Cooperstown
The Baseball Hotel
The Baseball Hotel
#1 of 4 in Richfield Springs

Been to The Meadowlark Inn Cooperstown? Share your experiences!