“STAFF GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dewitt (Syracuse)
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I am never dissappointed with my stay at this property. From the GM to the van driver, the staff always takes the extra steps to ensure that the guest has the most enjoyable stay as possible. I highly recommend this property while staying in the Syracuse area. I mostly enjoy the pool, business center and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JADINFTL

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have stayed at the East Syracuse location on numerous occasions even when I just needed to get away from the house :-) The King Suite is really afforable & has the feel of a Spa. The staff and management are also friendly & helpful.
I also drove from Syracuse to Santa Barbara, CA last year & stayed in as many HIE as I could find. LOVE the free breakfast too, totally saved me a lot of money :-)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Excellent value! Wonderful, clean spacious rooms. Quiet atmosphere. Parking is close..
Breakfast is always good!! It is my place to stay in the Syracuse area. Close to LeMoyne College.

Room Tip: There are fridges available in some rooms, you just have to ask if that is something you would like...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2012

This is a nicely kept and clean hotel. The front desk staff were very helpful. The hot breakfast was included, and the variety of offerings were plentiful - great pancakes, egg and meat dishes and attentive breakfast attendants. The indoor pool was clean and warm, and our room was fine for the short time we stayed. Sleep quality could have been better since the heat kept cycling on all night and the beds seemed to have waterproof mattress pads that kept crinkling all night. This is a good lodging option in the Syracuse Dewitt area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ligers
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Not expecting much from the trip to NY last week but I was pleasantly shocked by the great experience at the Holiday Inn Express on Widewaters in Dewitt New York. Yes, I had heard about the great breakfast and the pancake machine, but there was more .. a in door pool!, a free computer center, free newspaper, pillows that said firm and soft. Great beds, and room clean up every day. And best of all, it was quiet. It was our home away from home during a 4 night stay. So handy to the highways, shopping, and resturants.
MR Management, thank you! It was a great way to start off the new year.

Room Tip: I prefer a corner room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2012

In 35 years of marraige, my husband and I have spent many nights in hotels(including Holiday Inns) from California to Maine, and this is the first time I have ever been motivated to let everyone know what a great hotel this is to stay at. I sincerely wish our plans allowed for us to stay longer. First, upon our arrival, the afternoon desk clerk and manager, Debbie, immediately helped us out with a personal matter in order to make our stay more comfortable. The kindnesses and amenities didn't stop there! Our room was amazing, spacious and comfortable. The indoor pool, sitting area, and work out room were beautiful. The "continental" breakfast selection was like none I've ever seen before-delicious real food! And, the dining room for this complimentary breakfast was more like a beautiful restaurant, complete with a couch in front of the fireplace! New, clean and beautifully furnished and cared for, this place is unbelievable! If anyone, like us, needs to choose a hotel convenient to the local Amtrak station and is not sure which one of the many in this area to choose, I can't say enough about how all around pleasant we found our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Top notch everything. Staff was freindly and helpful. Entire hotel was very clean, beds were comfortable, room was huge. Can't think of a single negative thing to say abou this hotel. If you get a chance to stay here, you be right to do so.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#5 of 19 in East Syracuse
Hotel Skyler Syracuse, Tapestry Collection by Hilton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dewitt (Syracuse)? Share your experiences!