“Been staying for five years”

Courtyard Syracuse Carrier Circle
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Ottawa
“Been staying for five years”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed one night, very clean, and two couples agreed it was better than most Marriott's, Fluffy towels, easy check in free internet. Good location close to the malls and thruway for easy access to hwy 81
See you next year
I would recommend staying at this hotel

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Courtyard M, General Manager at Courtyard Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear JBOttawa,

Thank you very much for the kind review! I'm even more thrilled and appreciative to hear that you have been staying with us for 5 years and still love staying here. We look forward to having you back with us in the very near future!

Matt M.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Webster, New York
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed one night, and had no complaints whatsoever. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable, quiet, and clean, and the location is very convenient. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Clean and very nice staff. The beds are not the most comfortable and down comforters that are laundered would be nice but overall one if the nicest Courtyards. It says I must write more to submit- dumb.

• Stayed October 2013
Pinehurst, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights. The rooms are well appointed, modern, exceptionally clean. The check in and check out process was fast and front desk associates were pleasant. There are several 3 great restaurants that you can walk to, which is always a plus for me, since I do not like to drive at night. They had the best pillows I think I have ever had in a hotel room. The mattress was another story, the only negative I can claim for this stay, it was too soft and you sort of sunk into it. Maybe I just got the wrong room. Be aware, this hotel does not offer any free breakfast, which in this market, I find sort of unappealing. They also do not offer free coffee in the lobby, which for me is a deal breaker. I had to go to out every morning and get my own (do not like those room coffee makers) and the brand you could purchase in the lobby was Starbucks. This is the first hotel I have stayed in that does not offer free coffee 24/7. I was up there for a football game, and this location made it easy to get to the game and right off the NY thruway.

Room Tip: all the rooms seem to be adequate for location and noise. I was on the first floor and did not hear...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Courtyard M, General Manager at Courtyard Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear golfgirl44,

Thank you so much for all the kind things you mentioned about our hotel, especially about the pleasant front desk staff and the cleanliness of your room. I also appreciate your feedback about the pillows you liked as well as the mattress that you didn't like so much. Feedback about these things both good and bad is always important for us to hear. We do our best to switch out and replace the mattresses whenever they are in need of it. In fact we just replaced one this week.

In response to the breakfast not being free and not having free coffee available in the lobby, I'm sorry that is a deal breaker for you. I do want to let you and everyone else know that isn't something that only we are doing at this hotel. All Courtyards nationwide have or are in the process of doing this (as are Hilton Garden Inn's) I also want to share with everyone that we offer a very good and high quality breakfast in our Bistro and as you mentioned we serve Starbucks coffee in addition to the free coffee that is available in your rooms.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We hope you will come back to stay with us again!

Grantham, NH
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Our stay there was very nice although a bit over priced as the hotel took advantage of a college family weekend to jack up the prices. Front desk staff were very pleasant, and the lobby as well as the rooms were neat and very clean. Would return for another stay, but not until we searched out the rates for some of their competitors.

Room Tip: Location of the hotel, make almost all rooms equally quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Edwaterman,

I appreciate you taking the time to write your review of your stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, however am sorry you felt we were a bit overpriced that weekend. It was a fairly busy weekend in the area and we did our best to remain competitive in terms of price with the other hotels that are similar to us. In fact, we did make sure we were priced lower than many of our competitors that weekend. Again, thank you for staying with us and thank you for writing this review.

New Jersey
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I do a lot of business travel and have been here a few trips in 2013 The facility is generally maintained well. I do get a corporate rate so the price point back to my client is excellent.

The front desk is very effiicient and responsive. Although on the outside of Syracuse it is really a short trip downtown.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Waterford, Michigan
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this Courtyard and found it to be very clean and well kept. After a 12 hour drive found navigating the roundabout a little frustrating since the signs were a little confusing. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013