DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
Residence Inn
US$73
US$122
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$119
US$161
US$140
US$110
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$105
US$101
US$134
Travelocity
US$129
US$124
1,019 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesoutdoor poolroom was cleanshuttle servicebreakfast buffetnice hotelbusiness tripfirst floorupon checkhousekeeping staffnice staynew yorkcarrier circlesyracuseconferencewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Stayed there 3 nights on a business trip and enjoyed it. From arrival until check out everything went smoothly, the staff really tried to make sure my stay was pleasant.

My room was big and clean, the bed was comfortable (mattress wasn't too soft which I really like), bathroom could be slightly bigger maybe.

Breakfast was really tasty, and there was plenty of food to choose from, from cereal, bacon, eggs, fruit to omelettes cooked to my liking. No wonder they charge some 17 bucks for it.

Be aware that this is a business hotel and it can get pretty busy with frequent events, seminars etc.

One night I had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it wasn't the best choice. You can have much better steak for half the money at any given Longhorn or Outback.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Good place for doing some business. I did not really get the chance to check out the speed of the internet but in the small amount of time i did spend getting email it seemed OK. the breakfast was very good - get the buffet - but was kinda pricey. I was supposed to get a voucher for breakfast but I ended up paying for it separately. Not sure if the mix-up was caused by the people on my end making the reservation or by the hotel people taking the reservation but I was supposed to have breakfast included in my stay and it did not happen.
Rooms were/are good size, parking was great and the overall cleanliness and appearance of the place was well above average. they had a happy hour with some pretty good appetizers and the bar was not that pricey for a hotel bar. good location, great thru-way access and quiet despite being close to some main roads. Never got to the pool or much of a chance to use the amenities, but the people I spoke with said they are quite good. Meant to check out the business center but again did not. I will stay at this location again -- but will double check the breakfast situation.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I spent one night at the Doubletree in East Syracuse. The place is clean and in a convinient location. Fitness area, pools and restaurant were all pretty standard. The room itself was clean but the mattress was horrible. It sunk to one end and I felt as if I was rolling down a hill all night. The walls are paper thin. I heard toilets flush, faucets turning on and off and other people's conversations throughout the night. My morning shower was fridgid! Wouldn't stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Toesand
Kmagdon, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Thank you for providing your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Although it sounds like we were able to meet your basic expectations of proximity and cleanliness we were less than successful in providing you with a comfortable sleep experience which is signature to our hotel and the Doubletree brand; for this we apologize. We hope that you shared this experience with our management team while on property so we could address this situation directly and remedy it for the future; while also allowing the chance to make this right for you with your stay. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us some insight into your visit and we promise to address these issues with our management team.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed one night at the DoubleTree East Syracuse en route to the Waterloo Premium Outlets in Waterloo, NY. The hotel is conveniently located near the highway and about 50 minutes away from the outlet mall. We arrived to find a clean and quiet room with two comfortable double beds and lots of pillows. The bathroom was clean and had a nifty light right above the bathtub to make it easier to see. The staff were friendly and the hotel operated a mini-convenience store next to the front desk which housed chips, chocolate, yogurt, ice cream, water, etc. It was perfect for a late night snack. The hotel is near to a Denny’s where we ate breakfast in the morning. There was a big conference going on in the hotel but despite all the people, it was very quiet; we didn’t hear anyone in the hallways or in their rooms overnight. The hotel had two pools – one indoor and one outdoor – which looked quite nice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank canadagrl77
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hotels had ants in bathroom, doorstops were hanging off doors but otherwise room was ok for one night. Parking and breakfast was good. Not much to say about average experience. I complained on the way out about the bathroom bugs and they had a chance to do/say something but no response other than thanks for letting us know.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family