CrestHill Suites Syracuse
US$123
US$111
US$129
US$124
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefront deskoutdoor poollarge bathroomliving areasocial hoursausagehome away from homebed was comfortablefree breakfastyogurthappy hourhot breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelthe general managerwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My family and i stayed at Cresthill Suits from Oct 10th to the 13th in a two bedroom suit. The four of us were very happy with the cleanliness and size of the room, also in the kitchen they have everything you'd need to make your own meal. Beds and pillows are very comfortable just like sleeping at home.
Maids, front desk are excellent anything you need they'll get it for you, but the best thing is the price incredibly reasonable especially if you are Canadian and come down on one of our holidays, the other hotel can't come close to price and quality.
They also have a breakfast every morning and diner through the week.

I would highly recommend this place and will be back for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan P
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dan,
Thank you so much for a fabulous review. I couldn't agree more with you on your comments. It doesn't matter that I am the GM of the hotel, but I do agree with the fact that we keep it very affordable in price couple that with a very clean environment and alot of extras, you can't go wrong! Thank you for sharing your comments and please let all you fellow Canadian friends know about CrestHill Suites. We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed 4 nights while attending Clemson vs Syracuse football game and visiting upstate NY.
The room(suite) was large, clean and comfortable with buffet breakfast each morning. The most impressive aspect was the outstanding staff. All staff were very accomodating and extremley friendly. They made you feel very welcome and treated us as we were visiting their home.
Even took some good natured ribbing from the manager who was a Syracuse fan when we came down with our Clemson colors on.
Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Oh, Danny Boy,,,
Thank you for your positive review on the staff and CrestHill Suites... I am glad Clemson won the game. I fear, had Syracuse played to their potential and won the game, you would have taken it out on me with a horrible review. We let you win so you would feel good about your trip! Clemson is a great team with excellent fans. It was real nice meeting you and your friends and I had fun with the banter back and forth.... You were gracious in your win,,, didn't rub it in, however, had Syracuse won,,, I would be calling you everyday to rub it in! I hope to see you all in two years for your return trip.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Got a Hotwire price; pleasantly surprised at the value. Large rooms. Clean and comfy. Lots of TV channels but not HD on most. Complimentary welcome food during the week with wine and beer. Nice! Staff very friendly. Fitness room equipmment a little below par - lighter weight treadmills and a partially broken bowflex, some free weights. Free Breakfast good not great, no fruit or yogurt.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review on the hotel. These reviews do help us evaluate our levels of service and they also help others with their decisions on where to stay. Two things that I have to look into based on your review are; Bowflex machine partially broke and fruit and yogurt not served at breakfast. Fruit and yogurt are always on the buffet and are a must, perhaps we ran out or they were getting refreshed at the time. Our time Warner HD boxes will be installed on 10/21 and at that time all TV's will be HD with over 150 channels. We thank you for sharing in your experience and welcome you back soon!
Thank you.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Two night stay with daughters they loved the fact that their were TV's in every room, full kitchen, comfortable beds and very quiet business neighborhood. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They area that the hotel is in is very nice just the surrounding area is a bit depressed businesses were shut down, gas stations are very few in the area. Descent handful restaurant's near by for families to chose from. Great hotel for the price

Room Tip: Back of the hotel was very quiet and the double room suites are great if you have children
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Traveling with two daughters,,,, oh, do I have stories to share with you as I too have two teenage daughters and I travelled with them this past summer. If I had to watch one more episode of "Pretty Litle Liars" or "The Jersey Shore", I would have killed myself or thrown the TV out the window. So I understand and appreciate your comments about a TV in every room. Anyways...... Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with others regarding your experience here at CrestHill Suites. We welcome you and your family to stop in again when traveling our way! Thank you and may you and your family have many safe trips in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was a great fine. My wife and I stayed here in October of 2011. It was suppose to be a half way point from our home in Ohio to Salem Ma. We liked it so much I've booked it for next week. It was very clean. The staff very friendly. The rooms very spacious at a great price.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank cablebill

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your comments regarding your stay at the CrestHill Suites in Syracuse New York. These reviews do help us in evaluating our services we offer to our guests. We appreciate your positive review and hope to see you in the future.
Thank you!