“Very clean ,great rates !”

CrestHill Suites Syracuse
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We tried to book very late in the week and there were no rooms left because it was Super Dirt Week in Syracuse . I asked Amanda the assistant manager to contact me if any cancellations came up . Sure enough a day later ,Jim the manager contacted me with a cancellation and a reasonable rate . We booked for the weekend. We were to arrive very late in the evening from Ottawa .
We had a kingbed suite that resembled a bachelor apartment with seperate bedroom ,very comfortable .Having a fridge and stove is a real bonus .Very freindly staff. At checkout my bill was slightly higher than quoted , but it was resolved instantly . I highly recommend this motel to other families in the Ottawa area . The breakfast was good and got refilled quickly. I liked having tv's in both rooms.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and it was quiet .
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jrobinsonracefan
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hey Race Fan,,,
I am so happy to hear tat everything went well with your trip and your weekend in the DIRT! Most likely I was the one who screwed up your rate... but we fixed it... Thanks for the excellent review! Tell more of your friends up there, next time down here, let me know and I can arrange for the Stanley Cup to be here as you Canadians never get a chance to see or touch it!!!!
See you next year.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I reserved a block of rooms here for my wedding on 10/4/13, and overall it was a great experience. Customer service was excellent and the rooms were much better than expected for the price, all with full kitchens! Loved the complimentary room for myself and my groom and the free meeting room that was available to come back to after the wedding. Also, free dinner on weeknights?? And fantastic breakfast everyday?? Love it!! Will definitely go back when visiting family in Syracuse.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you for the great review and also a big "thank you" for having your wedding group stay with us here at CrestHill Suites. Congrats on getting married and the staff here all wish you two, years and years of happiness.
Thank you!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our latest stay in September was our third for this hotel, and our best yet. It is easy to find from the thruway in a nice quiet area, with little traffic. The grounds and exterior of the hotel are lovely. The hotel is always kept in great shape.The outdoor pool/patio area has plenty of tables, chairs and chaise lounge surrounding the pool, which is always clean and warm. The BBQ grills are a nice addition. We usually stay in the one bedroom suites, which are very nicely decorated and very large. Both the bedroom and living room have tv's with many channel choices. I love the fully stocked kitchen, because sometimes you really do get tired of eating out. During the week they have an evening managers reception, which is truly a meal. Breakfast is a combination of both hot and cold food choices, kept fully stocked and very good quality. You can even take your food outside to eat under the umbrellas. The bed is comfy, with great pillows and comforters. Best of all, and most important to me is that this hotel is VERY CLEAN. The price is good, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Also wonderful is that they provide free washers and dryers in a nice, clean laundry area. Everything here is the best. Did I mention I just love this place. Truly a home away from home.

Room Tip: A room on the second floor overlooking the pool/patio area is nice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the positive and wonderful review on our hotel. We certainly hope to see you soon!
Safe travels!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The staff is always very helpful and friendly. I didn't know sofa sleepers aren't in all the rooms though. Only some had them. And we didn't get fresh towels everyday, not sure what happened with housekeeping.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
jstocker, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the hotel. Thank you for your positive review, however, not receiving fresh towels every day is very alarming to me. So I will share your review at the next staff meeting and with the housekeeping department. About 60 of the 83 rooms have sleeper sofas, hopefully with renovations forthcoming, all our sofas will be sleepers!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed at this location of CrestHill Suites for one night only. It was very clean and nice. The bed was comfortable with nice linens and the bathroom was large with lots of towels. If we had stayed longer I would have used the fully equipped kitchen to make a meal as we were pretty sick of eating out at that point of our trip. There are two TV's, one in the sitting area and one in the bedroom. The hotel was fully booked but was extremely quiet. The breakfast was good. There were eggs, sausage, fruit etc. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much.

Room Tip: Room service is available through a service that delivers. We would have used it if we had read this...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Claudette,
Thank you so much for the positive things you stated in your review. The staff takes great pride in receiving positive reviews and providing services that exceed our guests expectations. Please come visit us again on your next rip through Syacuse, New York.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My family and i stayed at Cresthill Suits from Oct 10th to the 13th in a two bedroom suit. The four of us were very happy with the cleanliness and size of the room, also in the kitchen they have everything you'd need to make your own meal. Beds and pillows are very comfortable just like sleeping at home.
Maids, front desk are excellent anything you need they'll get it for you, but the best thing is the price incredibly reasonable especially if you are Canadian and come down on one of our holidays, the other hotel can't come close to price and quality.
They also have a breakfast every morning and diner through the week.

I would highly recommend this place and will be back for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan P

Dan,
Thank you so much for a fabulous review. I couldn't agree more with you on your comments. It doesn't matter that I am the GM of the hotel, but I do agree with the fact that we keep it very affordable in price couple that with a very clean environment and alot of extras, you can't go wrong! Thank you for sharing your comments and please let all you fellow Canadian friends know about CrestHill Suites. We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed 4 nights while attending Clemson vs Syracuse football game and visiting upstate NY.
The room(suite) was large, clean and comfortable with buffet breakfast each morning. The most impressive aspect was the outstanding staff. All staff were very accomodating and extremley friendly. They made you feel very welcome and treated us as we were visiting their home.
Even took some good natured ribbing from the manager who was a Syracuse fan when we came down with our Clemson colors on.
Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Oh, Danny Boy,,,
Thank you for your positive review on the staff and CrestHill Suites... I am glad Clemson won the game. I fear, had Syracuse played to their potential and won the game, you would have taken it out on me with a horrible review. We let you win so you would feel good about your trip! Clemson is a great team with excellent fans. It was real nice meeting you and your friends and I had fun with the banter back and forth.... You were gracious in your win,,, didn't rub it in, however, had Syracuse won,,, I would be calling you everyday to rub it in! I hope to see you all in two years for your return trip.