“Very comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stayed in a Jr. King Suite. Very comfortable for our family of four (with two young children). Free internet and free parking is added bonuses. We also always get the breakfast promotion. Breakfast is cooked-to-order and is excellent, and kids under 12 eat for free. The small fridge and microwave also very useful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Thank you for posting such a nice review with Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear you found our hotel comfortable and enjoyed our cooked to order breakfast buffet. Our Guests feedback is very important to us. We hope that you choose to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to Syracuse. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Deltona, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful King junior suite while visiting family. The room was spacious, VERY clean (and I'm a bit obsessive compulsive about that) and made me feel at ease. The bed was quite comfortable and my 11 year old autistic son told me that the sofa bed was "the most comfy thing I've ever slept on"! The Bed and Breakfast deal for $10 more per night is a bargain! Family of 3 ate a cooked-to-order breakfast every morning for $10 (plus tip). The staff was wonderful and accommodating and this will definitely be our go-to when we visit family again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We appreciate all of our Guests comments as we are constantly striving to improve our service. I am glad to hear you were comfortable with your room. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and felt our staff was accomodating. If you are traveling back to our area we would love to have you choose the Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you.
East Amherst, New York
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I have stayed at this property several times in the past few months. It is now my go to hotel in the East Syracuse area. Close to everything, but just a little set back making it a quiet respite after a long day of work. The beds are comfortable, the breakfast is awesome, and the hotel staff is super friendly. Each time I walk through the doors the receptionist remembers me and asks about how my time has been since the last visit to the hotel. The hotel gym is great, and is nicer than many hotel gyms. Only negatives would be better lighting in the room and bigger TVs. Even with all the lights on the room just always feels dark. Overall a great hotel, at a much more reasonable rate than many others in the area.

Room Tip: The hot breakfast in the morning is totally worth the $10. Sign up for HHonors and get water upon ar...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We appreciate our Guests comments as we are always striving to improve our service. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We look forward to having you join us on your trips to Syracuse. If I can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you.
Reviewed 18 July 2013

While on business in the area, we stayed at this Garden Inn, and it exceeded my expectations. The pool though small is very pleasant and the surrounding corporate park is perfect for a morning walk or run before the day gets started. The staff was quite friendly and the breakfast was nice. And it was very clean, one of my most important criteria when choosing (and revisiting) a place.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We appreciate our Guests comments as we are always striving to improve our service. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and felt our staff was friendly. We look foward to having you join us on your next visit to Syracuse. Thank you.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Our family stayed here over the July 1, 2013 Canadian holiday on a shopping visit. The staff were friendly and helpful and the lobby was clean. The room was clean but a little tired. No extra blankets for the hide-a-bed?? This is a hotel right? We stayed in a whirlpool suite and I don't recommend that you spend the extra money. Also, it is in an industrial park and it is hard to find. It was clean though........

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We appreciate all of our Guests comments as we are constantly striving to improve our service. I am happy to hear you felt our staff was friendly and our rooms were clean. I apologize for the room not having extra bedding for the hide-a-bed. This has been addressed with our housekeeping department to ensure all the rooms have the blankets. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope if your travel plans bring you back to our area you will once again choose to stay with us. If I can ever be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you.
Syracuse, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Hilton Graden Inns are typically "better", nicer and cleaner than a Marriott. The lobby, wi-fi, rooms and dining experience are top-notch. Price doesn't include breakfast though, and Hilton is not as generous with the points.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for posting your review of our Hotel with Trip Advisor. We appreciate all of our Guests comments so that we may constantly strive to improve our service. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you join us again on your next visit to our area. If I can ever be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you.
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stay here all the time for work so I feel like I have a good sense of the property. Things that I really like are that they have a great restaurant and bar in the hotel for those nights you dont want to go anywhere for food and a drink. The breakfast is really nice with made to order eggs (no fake ones) and a good continental selection if you just want the standard stuff. Rooms are nothing to write home about, but there is nothing ever wrong with them either. The staff is friendly and familiar. This is a solid Garden Inn property.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for posting your review of our property with Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback of our hotel as we are constantly striving to improve our service. We appreciate your kind words of our hotel and staff. We look foward to having you join us again on your next visit to our area. Please contact me if I can ever be of further assistance. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#4 of 19 in East Syracuse
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse? Share your experiences!