“Great Experience”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Amherst, NY, United States
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful. We were there for a regional hockey tournament and the experience was very welcome. The security personnel were firm yet worked well with the kids to promote a comfortable situation. The front desk managers were great!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Thank you for posting your review with Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff. We are happy to hear you felt welcomed during your visit. We look forward to having you join us in the future. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Ottawa
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Very clean, very kind and helpful staff . We were there with our grandson's hockey group for a tournament . Found them very accommodating allowing us to have a party room in which we could get together in, the only complaint we had was with the food, we found the quality of the food didn't match the price charged. we would stay there again but not use the restaurant at night to eat in.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor regarding you recent stay with us. We appreciate the feedback and have addressed the food quality issue with our Food and Bevverage staff. We are pleased you did enjoy your stay and found our hotel clean with a friendly staff. We hope you will choose to join us on future trips to Syracuse. Thank you.
Gatineau
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This is a good hotel to stay at when shopping in Syracuse. It is only 10 minutes away from Destiny USA and less then an hour from Waterloo Premium Outlets. The hotel staff are very friendly and the room was nice and clean.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay with Trip Advisor. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear you found our staff friendly and our hotel clean. We hope you will choose to join us on your next visit to Syracuse. Thank you.
Spencer NY
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Had a great two-day getaway at the Syracuse Hilton Garden Inn and great service as I departed without all of my wardrobe. Staff member called me and sent the clothing back to me by FedEx. Very nice personnel everywhere. Pool was out of towels and a staff member immediately retrieved two for us. Servers at bar and restaurant are friendly and efficient. Bar could use some quality gin but I am being picky.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you found our staff friendly and efficient. We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. I am happy to hear we did get your belongings right back to you. We look forward to having you join us for future visit's to Syracuse. Thank you.
Collegeville, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Clean and friendly. Nice place to stay but too expensive to drink and eat. The staff is great however the hotel has lost some very friendly and really nice people due to management decisions. Parking is great and hospitality at an all time high. Chelsey, Karen, Sean and Freddie are great as well as the chef Rich who will make your dinner just for you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. The staff is excellent. The hotel management has done a great job of hiring and training a staff where all of the people are genuinely friendly and helpful.

On this trip, I accidently left 2 folders of important papers in my room when I checked out. I realized this the next morning. I called the hotel to see if I was fortunate enough that housekeeping had not thrown them away. Unlike so many hotels where everything is thrown out, the housekeeper had realized that these folders were important. She had saved them. The hotel arranged for the folders to be sent via FedEx to me. In 30+ years of travel, I have been in VERY few hotels with this level of training and service.

I enjoy their breakfast buffet of hot and cold foods. It is very reasonably priced.

The hotel is convenient to all of the Syracuse area. I strongly recommend staying here for any business or leisure travel to this area. I stay here every time that I am in the Syracuse area.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review with Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you had such an enjoyable visit and found our staff so helpful and friendly. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to everyone. It is good to hear you did recieve your items that you had left behind and were able to join us for breakfast. I hope if you will continue to join us on your future trips to Syracuse. If there is ever anything I can assist you with please let me know. Thank you.
Towson, United States
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had a very nice stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Syracuse, New York. I found that the rooms were immaculate; service was top notch; breakfast was better than that offered at most "chain" hotels. I would certainly stay here again, should i need to take another trip to the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for such a wonderful review you posted with Trip Advisor. I happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and were able to stay for breakfast. It is nice to hear that you will be joining us again on your future trips. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
#5 of 19 in East Syracuse
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse? Share your experiences!