“Excellent Value and Comfort”

Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Englewood, United States
“Excellent Value and Comfort”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel is relatively new, very clean and filled with amenities such as the HH complimentary snacks fridge, the whirlpool and swimming pool. The complimentary internet was fast, which is unusual in my experience. In addition, the hotel went out of their way to have a breakfast ready at 4 AM for triathletes participating in the Syracuse Half-Ironman; as a participant, I took advantage. The front desk staff was extremely helpful, courteous and efficient in helping me move from another hotel. Overall I had a phenomenal experience and felt compelled to share it online.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to accomodate your early breakfast needs and we are glad you found it to be helpful. I will share your wonderful comments with our hard-working staff and we hope that we will see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Omaha, NE
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at other hotels in the Syracuse area and the Hilton Garden Inn offers a nice value. While the furnishings are somewhat dated, the place is clean and the staff is helpful. The breakfast offerings are always good. Whenever I have business needs in the Syracuse area, the Hilton Garden Inn is my hotel of choice,

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice in the area! In regards to our furnishings, we are currently underway for renovations to modernize our property and give our guest rooms a more contemporary feel, so you can look forward to some great updates and improvements in the coming year. We hope to see you again soon!
Providence, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms were very clean and comfy. We had complimentary internet which my son loved. The staff was excellent, very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so glad you found our staff to be helpful and accomodating and I will be sure to share your positive comments with them. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we hope to see you again soon!
the villages, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

the hotel was great, the staff was excellent, the rooms were great, we had a wonderful time. all you had to do was ask and it was there. the lobby and outside areas were beautiful. you will never regret staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations to your grandson! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to provide excellent service to our guests so I will certainly share your wonderful comments with them. We hope you stay with us again soon!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The hotel is laid out well, and the concierge staff are attentive and friendly. Had a suite which was nice with a very roomy Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Had room service that was great. The steaks were cooked perfect and the portions were large. Very nice stay, and will be back again. Didn't eat breakfast, although you can have it made for $9.95. They should at least have fruit etc. without having to pay extra. That is my only caveat.

Room Tip: The rooms on the front right end are very nice with trees outside the windows. Very relaxing.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your suite as well as your room service. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to our hardworking staff and we hope to see you again soon!
Milford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I told the Banquet Mgr in their 'Oneida Room' that I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the meal they served to our group. We were there for the Central NY Corvair Club's 39th Annual Car Show. We were impressed with the speed of Check In/Out and the quality/quantity of the Breakfast selections. We've gone to banquets before and expect the 'bar' to be pretty low. Not so at this HGI - it was exceptional!! All this and we received a group discounted rate. We drove out from eastern MA for a long weekend stay and actually would look forward to returning to this same hotel in the near future. I asked when booking for a 1st floor room as I have bad legs if at all possible. At Check-In it was on the form and that is what I received. Kudos to all the staff at the Syracuse Hilton Garden Inn. It truly was MORE than we expected!! Thanks again, Ray & Kathy Bombardier, Milford, MA

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your recent post with Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and your found our staff and banquet impressive. We look forward to having you join us next year for your Corvair Club reunion. I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff. Thank you.
Troy, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I would recommend if you are in the Syracuse area to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Top Service and Not only was the hotel beautiful, but the staff was incredible. What service, rooms are comfortable. Love the pool area with a heated jacuzzi and the work out room was great to use.When Im out of town those are some of the ammenities I'm looking for in a Hotel. Simply faultless from beginning to end, this establishment is truly wonderful, finest location, amazing food and the breakfast - well I wish I could return each morning. Wonderful and thank you to all that made the stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant one as your found our staff helpul and you were comfortable. It is nice to hear that you got to enjoy our pool and jacuzzi. We look forward to having you join us on your future travels to Syracuse. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
CrestHill Suites Syracuse
#4 of 19 in East Syracuse
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Syracuse

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Syracuse? Share your experiences!