Motel 6 Syracuse
US$146
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$156
US$141
US$115
US$111
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$181
US$145
Hotels.com
US$151
US$145
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Spend 1 night at this economy motel in Syracuse. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Room was very basic, but clean and comfortable. Their pet friendly designation was the main reason we chose it. Locationis easy to reach just off I-90.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights a few weeks back. The room was very poorly cleaned, the toilet got blocked and it was as if the sprinkler system went off in the room, as all the furniture (MDF/ chipboard) was swelled?!?
We could only get a room on the ground floor, which I did not like.
Each time we come to the states, we like to travel around and in the past, found Motel 6 to be excellent - Not any more, I'm afraid!!
Just in case, we were unlucky, ask to inspect the room before confirming check-in, If you can!.

Room Tip: Ask to inspect before checking in...!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Ciarse - We sincerely apologize for the service and cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay. These conditions are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Please contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

My wife an I stayed there last weekend 7/11-7/14/---13. The service was excellent. I have stayed there before and ran into some of the problems noted in prior reviews. I talked to the manager about it. I don't know if he is new or not but he told me if there was any problem at all to call the front desk. He said his people were trained to handle any problem and they would address it immediately..I talked to him about noise and weird parking lot goings on that I had experienced before . He told me that there was no tolerance for that and the perpetrators would be evicted and no money refunded. He sounded very sincere and spoke with confidence, He was a well dressed young man and there was no doubt to me that he was in charge and meant business. The rest of the staff was also very courteous and helpful I am sure. I will be staying there again. My room was done over and I had no problems. They have very reasonable rates compared to the rest of the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Wish I could give a better review after their recent room do over, but Ive got to say that at the price they charge which is really inexpensive, they are still going to attract the locals that come for one of two things, smoking crack and sex and thats exactly what was happening in the room next to me the night I was there! I couldnt sleep!The coughing and hacking from the people from hitting a crack pipe was clearly evident to me and when i asked front desk to do something for I could get some sleep, nothing was done. Ended up turning up TV and turning on a fairly noisy fan in the bathroom. I tried and really wanted it to work out but come on now...Room was much improved from when last I stayed and only cause I have a dog that I do. GO NON Smoking and stop renting to obvious locals only there for 2 reasons. Thanks, oh and your late night front desk clerk was very good for check in, but so disappointed that he didnt kick those people out after my complaint!

Room Tip: Ask for non crack smoking section, I arrived too late for that I guess!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ScottyPullen
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We were the road a week and stayed at a different place every night...this was by far the worst!
This place reeks of cigarette smoke from the moment you walk in the front door and are at the registration counter. There are non smoking signs everywhere in the hallways but it still smells of smoke. There were 8 of us traveling and we had two rooms,it appears the rooms have all been done over in the same manner and color scheme as another Motel 6 we stayed at but that other Motel 6 did not have the gross feel and smell to it as this one. In addition, I'm pretty sure there are homeless people living here. I understand the homeless need a place to stay and it's nice for the hotels to get some income from these situations, but when it affects your entire establishment, it's time to make some changes. Horrible experience, couldn't leave fast enough.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family