“Best Western Carrier Circle Syracuse, NY”

Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Montgomery Village
“Best Western Carrier Circle Syracuse, NY”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Nice hotel. Very clean. Staff very pleasant. Great bed. Great breakfast that comes along with the room. Coffee machine in the room. Swimming pool and jacuzzi.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Thank You so much for your nice review regarding your recent stay.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We came here for the weekend to visit our daughters in college. It is a big hotel with lots of room & lots of friendly staff. The breakfast is good as well. It was a good experience & we will definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank kjoyce179
Thank You for letting us know what a good experience you had while you were here. I see you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and wanted to let you know that we have remodeled the breakfast buffet area to better serve our guests. Check it out the next time you're here and let us know what you think!
We look forward to seeing you in the fall!
Evans Mills, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The room we stayed in was very cramped, beds small and indoor air stuffy and dry. The bathroom in the room was in desparate need of a facelift. The shower was in disrepair, cracked. Large globs of grout in floor corners collected dirt. The ceiling as bubbling from water damage. There was no lock on the bathroom door. The breakfast was good and the staff working the breakfast area was very pleasant. On the other hand the man at the front desk Sunday morning was less than pleasant.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
I am sorry to hear you had less than positive experience during your stay. We take all feedback; positive and negative, seriously and your feedback will help us improve for future guests.
I would sincerely appreciate if you could e-mail me at your convenience at jczarniewicz@tramzhotels.com with the room number you were in so we may look into the problems you described during your stay.
Again, Thank You for time. I look forward to hearing from you.
Rochester, NY
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I got the hotel on priceline for $82/night on a Saturday night. The hotel looked newly remodeled, and the room was exceptionally clean. The shower was especially clean. The room smelled fresh. The desk clerk was a little surly, but no biggie. The hotel wasn't anywhere near full, and they gave us a room that was a little secluded. During the night it was super quiet - probably the most quiet hotel I've stayed at in ages. In the morning, the free breakfast buffet was excellent with a lot of choices. It included scrambled eggs, sausage, french toast, instant oatmeal (complete with small containers of raisin and brown sugar if you want to make your own), fruit, pastries, and yoplait light. There was plenty of good coffee and the woman who was attending to the buffet kept everything neat and retrieved my dirty plate as soon as I was done eating.
An excellent experience - can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LisaOutdoors
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Cleanliness is one of the most important factors when booking a hotel room and, while our staff can tell you how clean our rooms are, it is our customers reviews that people rely on. Our housekeepers take pride in their work and I will be sure to let them know that you appreciate their hard work.
I am glad that you were able to get a good nights rest and enjoy our complimentary buffet. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we offer a nice selection to fit every need.
I can't wait for you to stay again, either! Please introduce yourself and allow me the pleasure to meet you in person.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 April 2012

For a nice clean room with amenities like wifi, fridge in room and continental breakfast it's hard to complain. It's not the best place I've ever stayed (some things are out dated/non functional like the windows in the rooms) but we were just there for two quick nights and it fit the bill, literally. Way cheaper than competition and you can tell that a lot of things have just been recently re-done.

• Stayed April 2012
Your title says it all. Clean, Simple, Good Price. These are three very important factors when booking a hotel room, and I'm glad we "fit the bill". Throw in a friendly staff to make sure your needs are met, and there's no reason to look any further.
I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay while you were in Syracuse. We hope to see you in the future.
Rigby, Idaho
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is a really old hotel. It looks like a college dorm from the 50's or 60's from the outside. Inside, details abound that remind the visitor that it's an older property. Thankfully, the property has been refurbished to some degree, so the rooms are comfortable. My room had a comfortable bed, was quiet, and the right temperature, so I was pleased with my stay. The staff seemed a little indifferent to my arrival and patronage. The breakfast buffet was average at best. I stayed just one night, and did not visit the pool.

Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
While I am glad to hear that you had a nice, comfortable stay, I am very sorry to hear that the staff was indifferent to your arrival. I greatly appreciate you letting me know so that I could take care of this matter as soon as possible.
If you travel through the area again, please feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to help you with your reservations.
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I had a very nice stay at Best Western Plus. It has a great indoor pool and hot tub. The rooms were clean, the food was good, and the staff was polite and helpful. The best part is that it was affordable. It's a real nice place to stay with your family, as the in door pool is a great way to keep the kids entertained. Plus you can take your pet and make it a full family stay. I will stay there again the next time I'm in Syracuse, NY. (The only drawback is that it is not located around any additional restaurants, (other than the one in the hotel) or any shopping centers/stores that were within walking distance. You have to drive everywhere you want to go when you're in Carrier Circle.)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Lorrie D
Thank You for posting a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you had a nice visit.
While it is true that we are not located within walking distance to any shopping centers, there are a few very nice restaurants within walking distance that I would highly recommend. We will be more than happy to show you where they are since you can't see them from the road.
Again, thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
#16 of 32 in Syracuse
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Courtyard Syracuse Carrier Circle

Been to Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle? Share your experiences!