“Bring Your own towels! ! !”

Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in East Syracuse
Ottawa, Canada
“Bring Your own towels! ! !”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I was there this past weekend and room was decent and people were friendly. There was no towel in the swimming area and I was told there will be some up in my room when I return to my room for me and my kids.
The pool is not deep and was cold for an indoor pool but we had no towels after leaving ours there for 6 hours and called 3 times from our room finally getting only 2 when asked for 4. For myself and family. Saturday we left for the pools and the life guard had asked for us 3 times to bring towels downstairs for people in the pool and once again had to stay in the pool for 1 1/2 hours before towels arrived.
Plus towels were in really ruff shape....

Front desk was friendly but everything else I thought need work. Definitely don't recommend spending your weekend here.

Mattress was also to soft where my head was a lot lower than my feet.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Thank you for sharing a review about your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with an exceptional stay. The little details definitely do make a trip and I regret we missed the mark during your trip. Your feedback provides me with important information for us to work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Rooms were nice but small, and room service was average. They did not refill the toilet paper & forgot face cloths. The complimentary breakfast was average. The only hot items were eggs & sausage. No bacon, no potatoes, etc... and wehn it got crowded on the weekend, there was no place to sit, had to wait a long time to get juice. One on the employee, who brought the toilet paper to us one night, was not too friendly. Would not even open the door for us when we were just behind her. But many did have a smile and said hello every morning. Kids enjoyed the pool. Always had to wait though for towels... For the price 88$/night, it was acceptable.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and I do apologize about the issues with the amenities and wait time during breakfast . I appreciate you letting us know and we do hope you will come back again. Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Carrier Circle.
Connecticut, USA
Reviewed 4 March 2013

The hotel has very attentive staff - they make sure on wake up call, arrange shuttle trip to a car rental, explain you where what is located in the hotel. The bed is good and so is water pressure; they might forget to provide you with shampoo however, which is nice Pantene Pro V shampoo. The hotel has an indoor pool - good for winter time. The only thing, I did not like was breakfast. It had coffee, tea, pastries, sausage and eggs, lots of carb-food, but no berries, organic yogurt, or vegetables. I know it is complimentary, and I would not mind to pay a bit extra for more healthy style.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with others! It's feedback like yours that encourages guests to stay with us and allows us to be able to give our guests what they are looking for. We are currently in the process of changing up our breakfast buffet to include options for all dietary needs. Thank you for your business and I hope you can return in the future.
Upstate, New York
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Nice, clean utilitarian hotel, at a good price. Our room was just about exactly the one pictured. Has a lounge and on site "grille." Free breakfast buffet, but we decided on IHop instead. Only problem was on check in, when my daughter in law and I were given a queen size bed.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Jennifer C, Manager at Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you had a nice stay while you were here. I would appreciate it if you could email me at your convenience to discuss your reservation. If it was a third party website reservation they will book the reservation into the first available room type to accommodate the number of persons in the room and a reservation with two people will often come to us in a queen. If it was booked through the hotel, I want to reiterate with my clerks the importance of asking the right questions to get you into the room type you need. I hope the front desk was able to get you into more comfortable accommodations.
My email address is jczarniewicz@tramzhotels.com.
Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Syracuse
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse
Comfort Inn Carrier Circle
Comfort Inn Carrier Circle
#21 of 32 in Syracuse

Been to Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle? Share your experiences!