My family (two adults & two small children) stayed here recently for one night. I had gotten a Hotwire rate of $49 and as we were staying to wait out weather between us and our home city, I wasn't expecting much.
First off, this isn't a bad place. The room was clean, the beds were reasonably comfy. The pillows were flat and horrible.
I get the impression that this was recently a not-so-nice hotel bought out by a larger chain and spruced up. Our room on the 4th floor smelled like it had been a smoking room for a long time, but had since been revamped. But, like I said, it was not dirty and there wasn't anything specifically wrong with the room.
The hotel was busy, I'm assuming for the Syracuse vs. Duke game that night. Even though the hotel was busy I wasn't disturbed by any noise that night, which is a little bit unusual. Sports fans celebrating a victory can be a little on the rambunctious side. I should know, I've been one many times. The hotel was quiet though...
There was a free continental breakfast with some hot food (sausages and eggs) but they didn't look too appetizing, so I bypassed them and stuck to cereal (prepackaged) and juice instead. It didn't smell too great either. This may just be my opinion.
It wasn't a terrific stay or great hotel, but I paid $50. I definitely got my money's worth for what I paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located right off NYS Thruway I-90, the Best Western Plus offers a luxurious stay at an affordable price. In addition to its proximity to the thruway, the Best Western Plus is also just one mile away from I-81 and NY-481, minutes away from downtown Syracuse, the Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR), the New York State Fairgrounds, and Hancock Air Force Base. The Best Western Plus will exceed your travel expectations with its outstanding amenities and attentive staff who all share one common goal, to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Keep charged and connected in your newly renovated guest room with a large work space, complimentary Wi-Fi, and conveniently placed USB ports and outlets. Wake up to a fresh, hot complimentary breakfast that includes make your own waffles, eggs, meat, yogurt, and more. As our guest, you may also enjoy our social area with a large flat screen television, games, and a full kitchen. Our business center features a fully appointed work space with computers, printer, and other office supplies. Hosting a meeting? We’ve got you covered! Our meeting room, equipped with a Smart Board, is ideal for larger groups. Smaller conferences will be productive in our boardroom with a large screen for presenting. Further amenities include a fitness facility, 24-hour coffee station, and an ample wrap-around parking lot perfect for those traveling with buses and large trucks. In addition, each floor is equipped with an ice machine and a vending machine for your convenience. We are just minutes away from all that Syracuse has to offer! Plenty of restaurants in walking distance and many more just a short drive away. While you’re in town visit the Destiny USA Shopping and Entertainment Center, Turning Stone Casino, or attend a game at Syracuse University. You might enjoy a concert at the Lakeview Amphitheatre, War Memorial, or a show at the Landmark Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus East Syracuse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse Ny
- Hampton Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Hampton Inn