stayed in room#322 on 7/31. awoke 5am itchy to find multiple bites on arm, hands, neck, back and face. turned lights and went searching and found multiple bed bugs crawling across top of other bed in room. killed them and took biggest bug to front desk and advised desk person, showed her the big and the bites on my arm and neck. she simply said sorry and said no other reports made. i got out of there fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located right off NYS Thruway I-90, the Best Western Plus offers a luxurious stay at an affordable price. In addition to its proximity to the thruway, the Best Western Plus is also just one mile away from I-81 and NY-481, minutes away from downtown Syracuse, the Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR), the New York State Fairgrounds, and Hancock Air Force Base. The Best Western Plus will exceed your travel expectations with its outstanding amenities and attentive staff who all share one common goal, to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Keep charged and connected in your newly renovated guest room with a large work space, complimentary Wi-Fi, and conveniently placed USB ports and outlets. Wake up to a fresh, hot complimentary breakfast that includes make your own waffles, eggs, meat, yogurt, and more. As our guest, you may also enjoy our social area with a large flat screen television, games, and a full kitchen. Our business center features a fully appointed work space with computers, printer, and other office supplies. Hosting a meeting? We’ve got you covered! Our meeting room, equipped with a Smart Board, is ideal for larger groups. Smaller conferences will be productive in our boardroom with a large screen for presenting. Further amenities include a fitness facility, 24-hour coffee station, and an ample wrap-around parking lot perfect for those traveling with buses and large trucks. In addition, each floor is equipped with an ice machine and a vending machine for your convenience. We are just minutes away from all that Syracuse has to offer! Plenty of restaurants in walking distance and many more just a short drive away. While you’re in town visit the Destiny USA Shopping and Entertainment Center, Turning Stone Casino, or attend a game at Syracuse University. You might enjoy a concert at the Lakeview Amphitheatre, War Memorial, or a show at the Landmark Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus East Syracuse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse Ny
- Hampton Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Hampton Inn