Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
Residence Inn
US$73
US$150
US$134
US$148
US$122
CrestHill Suites Syracuse(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$119
US$161
US$140
US$110
US$135
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(East Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$124
Homewood
All reviewsgrab and gofront deskother hotelscoffee potgreat hotellaundry roomchecking incarrier circleeasy accessbusiness tripkitchenettesyracusejim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent customer service from the desk. I have been staying here almost a week now while waiting to close on a house and the ladies at the front desk have been more than accomidating. I highly recommend this place based on the service I have recieved alone. Alyssa and Angelica have been especially helpful!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Corey – Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay. It’s great to hear that our staff, especially Alyssa and Angelica, provided you with great customer service. Thank you again for your comments. I do hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

My first contact with the manager to the girls at the front desk to housekeeping and the handyman...5*
Very clean lobby/rooms-on top of any question you have and it is resolved.#1 for business accoms!

Room Tip: I like the higher floor but all I am sure are good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Deborah – I appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that our staff was able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am glad that we were able to meet that goal. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent, the staff became my family, they were supportive, friendly, we shared stories, laughs and they had helpful advice from were to park, what route to take to work, were to eat, what to see and do. They all were. very helpful in the 8 wks I was there . They made being away from my family easier over the Christmas I was always greeted when i came in from working night shift and when i left to go to work in the evening. I would recommend them, The rooms were good size,I did not feel cramped for 8 weeks. Plus snow was removed in timely manner.

Room Tip: The area in general is very quite but try to get a room away from the dumpster.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had such a positive experience with us. I am thrilled that you found our staff to be supportive, friendly and helpful during your stay. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to provide you with a “home away from home” experience. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We were pleasantly surprised and will book this hotel again. It has what you want and need for an overnight stay and is modestly priced. You can actually cook during your stay here with the fridge microwave and stove that is supplied. Everything is very clean front desk staff and employees are very friendly all in all a nice quiet hotel during our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, on our hotel. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our fully equipped kitchen and affordable rates. I will be sure to share with housekeeping your comments on how clean your suite was.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel the next time you are in Syracuse.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found it to be a great bargain. The room was comfortable, the entire hotel was clean and appears to have been recently painted. I would definitely stay there again when in Syracuse. If you are okay not receiving daily maid service, it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was comfortable, clean and to your satisfaction. I will share with my staff your wonderful feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while in Syracuse.