Beautiful setting, and we got upgraded to the Presidential Suite (which should have been a red flag!), then we soon found out why. If you go in the winter, the place is overrun with 300 high school kids on their senior trip. There are teenagers EVERYWHERE, hallways, etc.
The only bar, Zephyr Room, is closed. There is no restaurant, only a little store with extremely limited selections, 10 minute pizza or dry bread sandwich.
We were told by the front desk that we could eat downstairs with the adults for breakfast only to be told "no" by the head waiter. So we had to eat breakfast buffet style with 300 loud, chatty teenagers, they ran out of coffee, need I say more?
So, just keep in mind, it is not a typical hotel by any means. For $200/night, I would suggest looking elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by rolling landscapes, lush gardens and a crystalline lake, Honor's Haven Resort & Spa can be found tucked away on over 200 acres in the heart of the Shawangunk Mountain Region; the gateway to the Catskills. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Honor's Haven Resort & Spa is the ideal destination; combining multi-faceted conference facilities and wedding sites with a wide range of recreational opportunities and 232 well appointed rooms and suites. Offering countless catering options, this unique four season resort will make you next vacation or event nothing short of extraordinary! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Honor's Haven Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honor`s Haven Hotel Ellenville
- Honor`s Haven Resort And Spa
- Honors Haven Hotel
- Honors Haven Ellenville