As one of the few remaining Catskills' hotels, Honor's Haven (formerly, Fallsview) still captures the grandeur of the past. Recent renovations have enhanced the landscape and remodeled interior to bestow a most tranquil and relaxing mood upon entering the property.
The dining room, led by Juan (manager), is elegant, neat and orderly. Food (buffet) was delicious, well-prepared and most importantly, relenished timely! The staff was courteous and professional.
Although indoor sports center showed some wear and tear, it was comfortably heated so we could enjoy tennis, volleyball and basketball.
Room accomodations were clean and amenities well stocked. Beds were comfortable.
With recession and recent changes (e.g. name, ownership, renovations, etc.), its value may be a well kept secret, but it won't be for long.........
All in all, this resort beats expectations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by rolling landscapes, lush gardens and a crystalline lake, Honor's Haven Resort & Spa can be found tucked away on over 200 acres in the heart of the Shawangunk Mountain Region; the gateway to the Catskills. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Honor's Haven Resort & Spa is the ideal destination; combining multi-faceted conference facilities and wedding sites with a wide range of recreational opportunities and 232 well appointed rooms and suites. Offering countless catering options, this unique four season resort will make you next vacation or event nothing short of extraordinary! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Honor's Haven Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honor`s Haven Hotel Ellenville
- Honor`s Haven Resort And Spa
- Honors Haven Hotel
- Honors Haven Ellenville