“Nice Place”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Had an enjoyable dinner! Butternut Squash ravioli was delicious...beef tip salad okay. Good carrot cake with raisins...needed cream cheese frosting! Ribs looked awesome and were recommended by people at table next to us. Nice romantic atmosphere!

1  Thank Bill B

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Passing through town, we knew nothing about this restaurant. But it looked nice and we took a risk. The service and the food were good enough that we made a point of eating lunch there again on the return journey. Their curried chicken sandwich and their potato bacon soup were particularly good, but all four of us enjoyed our meals. The wait staff were professional, friendly and helpful. The decor was warm and comfortable. Back at home, I mentioned to a friend that we had stopped in Ellicotville. Her response was, "Oh, you should try Dina's next time you are there." She was right ... and we will stop again next time we are in town.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I went here because I had "Simply Certificates" and this was the only place it Ellicottville that accepts them. It was a nice, little place to have an impromptu lunch on a Saturday afternoon. A friend and I went window shopping. I had one of the BEST salads I ever had here! It had grilled veggies in the salad. It was so refreshing. My friend really enjoyed her lunch, too. The waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I heard from a few sources in town that this was a good place to go so our family chose to have Mother's Day brunch here. It was a good choice. I really enjoyed my eggs benedict and everyone else's food looked delicious. We ordered pancakes, a Belgian waffle and a breakfast sandwich between us. My only gripe is that it's a bit pricey for what you get. Yes, the food is good but for the price I would have liked to see just a tiny bit more for the money. Real maple syrup costs extra. Most breakfast plates are $9-$15. Mine came with a standard "fresh fruit" side but potatoes would have been nice too for the $11.50 my order cost. I think fresh orange juice is $5 a glass. It's just a tad bit beyond what I usually pay in a similar place but I did like it and I did like the atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We headed to Ellicottville to have lunch at the brewery, but they were closed. Decided on DIna's as my brother and his wife have enjoyed meals here before. My wife loved the Salmon sandwich. My brother recommended the Chicken & Red Pepper sandwich and it was great! The other four had Ham/Turkey/Swiss sandwich, Baked Turkey sandwich, Salmon sandwich, and Wrap Special...all were enjoyed. One had a glass of wine, the rest of us went with ice tea/soda. Total came to $90.55 plus tax and tip. Oh, yeah, that included one slice of carrot cake that was also good.