“Big Surprise, fun atmosphere!”
Review of Riley's Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

Riley's Bar and Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburgh PA
“Big Surprise, fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Food was excellent and the drinks were great! Ordered the scallops in the macadamia nut butter sauce, delish! The soup I had was a leek soup made with a cheese top like french onion, it was excellent. Great local place with fantastic food!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JDP527

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Lots of food”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is not a fancy place. The Service was good but I was disappointed in my dinner. The salad was tasty but I ordered the ribs. They were supposed to be award winning...but they were very fatty. I had to use a knife and fork to separate the fat from the meat. And the vegetables were very limp. My husband said his haddock was fine but the topping was placed on after..not baked with it on. Even though you get plenty of food I did not think it was a good value.

• Visited January 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Awful”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 5 and ordered various items: steak, fish, chicken and ribs. Except the fish which was ok, everything else was bad. The steak was so bad we had to return it. I wish I returned the ribs as well since I am having indigestion as I write this review. I will say that they were fair and tried to make it up for us by discounting the steak. Still - never again.

1 Thank Ron E
Western NY
“Good Food”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food and the service were very good. There was no wait for a table on a Friday night. The place could use a little tlc, however. It was dated and dusty.

Visited October 2013
Hammondsport, NY
“Good food, great service, wont go away hungry”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

A friend and I stopped in for dinner following a great day at Griffis Sculpture Park. The service was great, and accommodated any special requests we had. The fish fry and ribs were both good. Both came with soup and salad. The bread was fresh baked and fabulous and came with butter and a yummy cheese spread. I'd stop again.