“You've Gotta Do a Wine Tasting”

Winery of Ellicottville
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The employees at Ellicottville's little winery are kind, knowledgeable, and anxious to pour you some quality wines for a great price (6 samples for $3). I'm more of a sweet wine person and was absolutely blown away by their signature raspberry wine. The fox wine (I forget what it's called at the moment) was also interesting. How cool to see all of their wine-making equipment and machines in the back, too. I'm really glad my husband and I stopped here; even happier that the lovely people of Ellicottville have this little winery in their backyard. I know that we'll definitely return . . . in the meantime, I'm waiting for a special occasion to open my bottle of that raspberry wine! :)

2  Thank KPsRECs

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great experience. Loved it all.Wine tasting was great. The yards were breath taking...Was my first vist to a large Winery and will go again to many.

1  Thank kelli774
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Snow Fox is awesome. 7 bottles made it home. Very good hosts, very good test tasting also. Keep up the good times

Reviewed 10 June 2013

While wondering the streets of Ellicottville we ran into the 'Winery of ELV'. We picked up two bottles for our trip further north and were not disappointed.

1  Thank bruce R
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My fiance and I booked a "Wine & Chocolate Tasting". Being an online voucher we purchased I guess I was expecting more of a group thing then just showing up and tasting some wines but I guess that was my fault for assuming. Nonetheless, when we arrived we were greeted and tried a variety of delicious wines -- the host was very knowledgable and friendly.
However, having the focus on "Wine & Chocolate" we were hoping for something a bit more than a chocolate dutch cookie out of the package, 1 chocolate square and 2 little chocolate covered pretzels. I wasn't looking to sit down and devour a pound of chocolate but thought that what was presented with a bit lacking. Still, the overall experience was nice and it was something different to do.

3  Thank Diluglio0608