“EVL Wine Tasting”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“EVL Wine Tasting”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had a great experience at the Winery of Ellicottville! Definitely on the sweeter side, but they do offer some decent dryer varieties...obviously not for those die-hard dry red wine drinkers; but definitely worth the visit. Great people & atmosphere...a fun time! The wine tasting & chocolate pairing was good. Will stop next time were visiting EVL.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Bill B

Burlington, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wine tasting”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We happened across the winery on a trip into town so popped in for look and so glad we did. We sampled 6 wines and it only cost around 6$ an absolute bargain and really good wines too. Had a lovely chat with the owner who explained the wines to us and of course we didn't leave empty handed. Well worth popping in for a little snifter,

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jacbrad
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“You've Gotta Do a Wine Tasting”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The employees at Ellicottville's little winery are kind, knowledgeable, and anxious to pour you some quality wines for a great price (6 samples for $3). I'm more of a sweet wine person and was absolutely blown away by their signature raspberry wine. The fox wine (I forget what it's called at the moment) was also interesting. How cool to see all of their wine-making equipment and machines in the back, too. I'm really glad my husband and I stopped here; even happier that the lovely people of Ellicottville have this little winery in their backyard. I know that we'll definitely return . . . in the meantime, I'm waiting for a special occasion to open my bottle of that raspberry wine! :)

Visited February 2014
2 Thank KPsRECs
Mauston, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Winery”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great experience. Loved it all.Wine tasting was great. The yards were breath taking...Was my first vist to a large Winery and will go again to many.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank kelli774
Cleveland, Ohio
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Wine”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Snow Fox is awesome. 7 bottles made it home. Very good hosts, very good test tasting also. Keep up the good times

Visited September 2013