We stayed here for four nights between Christmas and New Year's. The rooms are quite dated, especially the bathroom. One day, we had absolutely no hot water. For the next few days, we only had lukewarm water. Despite multiple complaints, no one seemed to care, and no one did anything about it. Upon checkout, I again advised the clerk of the problem. She said she was unaware we had no hot water, and she would look into it. That doesn't do me much good when I'm checking out!
Now, for the free breakfast. Carbs, carbs and more carbs. No fruit, which was a disappointment.
The indoor/outdoor pool was nice, and the kids enjoyed it. The hotel did provide convenient entry to the slopes, which was nice.
For the amount of money we payed to stay here, I was disappointed and we will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 50 miles south of Buffalo NY the Inn at Holiday Valley is located in the middle of Holiday Valley's Double Black Diamond Championship Golf Course, and at the base of the Sunrise Chairlift offering ski in ski out access. Complimentary Winter Shuttle Service to Base Lodges available. Walking distance to the great shops and restaurants of the village of Ellicottville! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Inn at Holiday Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Holiday Valley Hotel Ellicottville
- Hotel At Holiday Valley
- Inn Holiday Valley
- Holiday Valley Ellicottville
- At Holiday Valley Ellicottville