“Good Food & Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stopped at John Harvard's twice during a recent getaway to ELV. The food was delicious with decent portions. Shelley, are waitress, did an awesome job helping us with our food & drink selections. While we were there, they were running Customer Appreciation specials Mon-Thurs. as well as drink specials she informed us of. The view inside overlooking pool area & hills was gorgeous; being outside on their patio our second visit on a very beautiful day was breathtaking. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves! Great artichoke dip (probably the best we've tried), chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fries, and beverage choices!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at the Tamarack Club for the weekend. Ordered room service both nights and both nights I got the BBQ burger. I loved that burger!!! It is so tasty. We stayed at an "off" time for the resort so they closed early both nights and we couldn`t get dessert. But, if we ordered sooner we could have gotten it.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Who knows? maybe it's better when it's busier at Holiday Valley. We came in on Friday night and rather than try to choose a restaurant downtown we came to John Harvard at the Tamarack Club. The food was decent. The price was okay. Service was good. I will just gripe that I had chili glazed tenderloin skewers I ordered "medium" and they were hard, like charred and tough. I probably should have sent them back but I was sort of tired and there was plenty of other food on the table. The pizza was decent. The Buffalo chicken was great, the salads were good, it was pretty good overall but I wouldn't go back again in the same visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good pub style food. Large portions and nice views if sitting near windows. Very busy in ski season. Great place to meet up for some beers and food while taking a break from night skiing. Boneless chicken strips are huge, and the loaded fries can be split by a family of four as the servings are super big. Pizzas are very tasty and thin crust. Lots of beer on tap including EBC.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Took a group to dinner on Good Friday - fish fry was average at best, the special with cod and shrimp had zero taste to it and was a tiny portion. Overall, very disappointing.
Service was above average but food was well below.