“Awesome experience!”

Mel Sole Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Pat was amazing. After observing just a few swings he was able to dissect our swings and give us simple drills that helped us begin correcting our swings. At the end of the first day our initial videos proved his observations were dead on. On day three, the video comparison of our swings from day one to day three was simply astounding. These guys really know what they are doing. My son learned more about his swing in the first hour with Pat than he had during a series of private lessons near home. Looking forward to a return trip.

1  Thank james k
There are newer reviews for Mel Sole Golf School

Reviewed 20 July 2010

Just took the 3 day lesson at the Holiday Valley, NY school with Pat Hofmann. I wish I had done this several years ago. Pat is a great instructor and made the 3 days very enjoyable. I highly recommend this school, I will go back next year for sure. If you can get Pat then you will be rewarded, he is extremely patient and breaks things down, so you can understand the subject.

It was hard work and my muscles still ache! Best thing I ever did, now I have to practise my drills.