“Forgettable”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Everything about the experience was mediocre; the food, the service, the prices and the decor. Even by diner standards. Not bad, but I was disappointed.

1  Thank CapitalS

Reviewed 18 April 2014

You can guarantee yourself a nice casual meal at any time of the day or night from this diner. Prices are affordable whether you start your day with a nice big breakfast or end your night of drinking with at 3am.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Very busy diner food breakfast is okay but there were problems...Firstly,I am still waiting for my toast and orange juice...secondly flat diet coke...thirdly seater constantly hovering to try and rush you out the door....bathroom could be a lot cleaner a lot...single stall and uh you know ......having said that my hash with poached eggs was good....toast(see above) I think MacDonalds would be better choice

3  Thank twostate
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Love going here when I can. Its not far from home and has been a favorite of ours for many years. Over 20 yrs been going here and never been disappointed. Bison burger is delicious. Strawberry cheescake is yummy used to bike ride here summer nights in my teens just for the cheesecake. Good family place and good value.

3  Thank Luvhauntedtravels
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This has become our family Sunday outing. My little one in infatuated with this diner and my husband with the home fries, though their portions should be a bit larger.

2  Thank yzhanga1